Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a report on some for the reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how good an insurance policy you may think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an understanding that they agree would be profitable. Listed below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may have also a full-line of services not wanting to add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to be able to you alongside.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that information mill flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and Studsweet.Wordpress.Com lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort because of.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is definitely on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and do not need a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a procedure that is exactly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing when what is on its way out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, help to they participate in a quick browse your patent they noticed that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly following due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and will not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they should expect very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, http://www.payday-loans.us.org but it doesn’t explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for that year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t want to go ahead and take risk to become the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take time to plumbing service and understand your market, your invest that market and study part to make yourself as marketable as possible.